Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fluidmaster flapper toilet valve - need new flapper

I need a new flapper for my Fluidmaster flush valve - anyone know where
I can get one online with cheap postage?

Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y
DIY DIY is offline

wrote:
I need a new flapper for my Fluidmaster flush valve - anyone know where
I can get one online with cheap postage?

Thanks

I know where you can get one online:

Part number 16268
Replacement Flapper for P/Ns 17061, 15888, and 17501
http://www.bes.ltd.uk/

Flapper is £5.83 inc. VAT, delivery charge is £5.82 inc. VAT, giving a total
cost of £11.65.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

DIY wrote:
wrote:
I need a new flapper for my Fluidmaster flush valve - anyone know where
I can get one online with cheap postage?

Thanks

I know where you can get one online:

Part number 16268
Replacement Flapper for P/Ns 17061, 15888, and 17501
http://www.bes.ltd.uk/

Flapper is £5.83 inc. VAT, delivery charge is £5.82 inc. VAT, giving a total
cost of £11.65.

For once, cheaper in B&Q. Last one I bought a couple of years ago was
about £7 IIRC.

Jon.

toilet flapper problem RnR Home Repair 5 December 31st 06 10:09 AM
Toilet Flapper john246 Home Repair 1 September 3rd 06 05:37 PM
Toilet flapper leaking tflfb Home Repair 15 August 4th 04 02:33 AM
Toilet Flapper barry martin Home Repair 1 December 9th 03 05:25 AM