Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default d-i-y also true in purfying souls ; SACRIFICE WITH HEART FULL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS BRING THE REAL HAPINESS OF EID.

SACRIFICE WITH HEART FULL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS BRING THE REAL HAPINESS OF
EID. ww.mta.tv

Peace be upon you!
RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THE OBJECTIVE OF EID. SACRIFICES ON EID-DAY
SYMBOLICALLY REMIND OBEDIENCE TO GOD.
About the symbolic sacrificial permitted animals God says:
Their flesh reaches not Allah, nor does their blood, but it is your
righteousness that reaches Him. Thus has He subjected them to you, that
you may glorify Allah for His guiding you. And give glad tidings to
those who do good. Quraan ch-22, v-38

By the grace of God, came again the Eid al-adha ( Eid at morning bright
sunshine). On this day, the sacrifice of holy Ibrahim and his son holy
Ismael is remembered ; they served God with life, defeating fear and
went through hunger and thirst.

When we hear about their great sacrifices, it creates in our hearts a
lot of emotions. But, do we remember these lessons when we go out of
place of prayer?

Are the objectives of Eid met by mere offering of sacrifice of animals
on this day?

This Eid is superior to Eid which comes after Ramadan. Please think how
many of us do cleansing of our innerself and enlighten our souls by
learning spiritual lesson of this Eid-at-growing-sun-light?

Spirituality does not grow without cleansing of selves and hearts.

Every year, this Eid provides the opputunity to evaluate selves.

This Eid offered-at-the-bright-sun reminds:
Holy Prophet Muhammad (blessing be on him and all holy people) was
told by God that after a dark time upon Islam, God will brighten Islam
with bright time through a Servant of Islam .
Are we getting benefit from the Spiritual bright sun of this era-the
holy promised reformer @ ww.alilam.org ww.mta.tv .
Allah/God is Rahman; blesses without requests, it is duty of human to
be thankful to Him by doing effort to clean their hearts by following
His prescribed ways.

Humanity is blessed with (1) the holy Quraan -- the final Book in
religion. (2) Seal of all prophets -- the Perfect one, peace be upon
him. (2) Promised spiritual leader of this time-the servant of holy
prophet Muhammad (pbuh) . Yet if inner cleansing is not achieved then
it is our fault.

Morals can be improved by prayer and struggle.

Sacrifes are accepted by God if their root is righteousness. We have to
check our hearts for that. About the symbolic sacrificial permitted
animals God says:
Their flesh reaches not Allah, nor does their blood, but it is your
righteousness that reaches Him. Thus has He subjected them to you, that
you may glorify Allah for His guiding you. And give glad tidings to
those who do good. Quraan ch-22, v-38

if someone is poor and cannot do sacrifice of permitted animal and
their heart is righteous, God promises to accept their holy emotions.

Sacrificing permitted animal is a symbol which means : we do offer
ourselves to obey the commandments of God and do not find ways to
escape.

Righteousness is the lesson of Eid ; this lesson was missed recently
in a Christmas which was celebrated in the world largely lightlessly
and Godlessly.

Sacrificial goat is like a shadow to sacrifice of soul ; nearness to
God require sacrifice of soul.

God requires from human that he or she should offer self sacrifice with
all bestowed powers with complete fear as if they are dead.
Righteousness which is less than this status in incomplete. To follow
commandments of God, one should strive upto limit of sacrifice.

Anything which stops to get near to God is an idol. Human unknowingly
keep many idols in their hearts. One can get rid of those idols by
sacrifice. Sacrifice of holy Ibrahim was a complete faithfulness. When
human is ready to bear burden for God then God lift away that burden ;
holy Ibrahim was saved from literal sacrifice of his son and also saved
from fire.

Prayers to remain steadfast and to increase in sacrifice are essential.

God is found through sincerety ; root of sincerety is faithfulness of
the standard of holy Ibrahim who made no excuses and acted upon all
orders of God and got the diploma of faithfulness from God and for whom
fire was put off.

Parents of devoted to the cause of God children must always do prayers
and keep a vigil on their actions so that such children prepare
themselves for high duties with full heart with proper knowledge and
zeal.

Sacrifice with heart full of righteousness bring the real happiness of
Eid.

LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE @ ww.alislam.org ww.mta.tv

Posted to uk.d-i-y

PPEACE wrote:
SACRIFICE WITH HEART FULL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS BRING THE REAL HAPINESS OF
EID. ww.mta.tv

Eid peace off now mate if I were you, no one gives a flying ****.

Happy Christmas BTW.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Phil L
writes
PPEACE wrote:
SACRIFICE WITH HEART FULL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS BRING THE REAL HAPINESS OF
EID. ww.mta.tv

Eid peace off now mate if I were you, no one gives a flying ****.

I bet the millions of goats that got slaughtered (just to make some
Moslems feel righteous) did

--
geoff