DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fitting a safety chain on a double glazed door ? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/187424-fitting-safety-chain-double-glazed-door.html)

Brownz \(Asus S6F Vista\) December 29th 06 03:57 PM

Fitting a safety chain on a double glazed door ?

Can it be done ? Easy to do ? Do I need anything specific ? Dos and donts ?
Any advice wholly appreciated.

--
Cheers - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/

Lobster December 29th 06 05:36 PM

We covered this 5 days ago! http://tinyurl.com/y5syan (or
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/ecd7f05fbb8036e5/8c53eab267eeb5a1?&hl=en#8c53eab267eeb5a1)

Brownz \(Asus S6F Vista\) December 29th 06 05:49 PM

?
Any advice wholly appreciated.

We covered this 5 days ago! http://tinyurl.com/y5syan (or
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/ecd7f05fbb8036e5/8c53eab267eeb5a1?&hl=en#8c53eab267eeb5a1)