DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Domestic RCCB Tripping update (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/187-domestic-rccb-tripping-update.html)

Alex July 8th 03 10:22 PM

Domestic RCCB Tripping update

Thanks for all the previous advice but the fault was a little git of a
thing like a pop rivet head shorting the tumble drier heating element
to the tumble drier casing. Why I never thought of that in the first
place I`ll never know.

Joe Lee July 9th 03 01:25 AM

Domestic RCCB Tripping update

"Joe Lee" wrote in message

"Alex" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for all the previous advice but the fault was a little git of a
thing like a pop rivet head shorting the tumble drier heating element
to the tumble drier casing. Why I never thought of that in the first
place I`ll never know.

Can't remember the name off-hand but I think there is a firm who supply
service manuals for various appliances. try a Google search on: service
manuals

Oops sorry about that! Wrong thread.