DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DIY Backlit Photo and Picture Lamps and Frames (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/186681-diy-backlit-photo-picture-lamps-frames.html)

[email protected] December 22nd 06 04:46 PM

DIY Backlit Photo and Picture Lamps and Frames

From what I see on the Web, it seems to me that the UK is a much more
lively and committed place for DIY projects and crafts. If you're
interested in DIY designer lighting, check out http://DoDesignDIY.com.
I don't think you'll be disappointed, These are free DIY designs for
your personal use. brbr
In the US, it appears that DIY equals 5-minute DIY-bytes to make eeezy
tchotchkies, like ipod Cozies, and I think you UKs will do these more
justice.brbr
Please express your opinions about my preceeding sweeping
generalizations. brbr
Michael

Phil L December 22nd 06 04:55 PM

DIY Backlit Photo and Picture Lamps and Frames

wrote:
From what I see on the Web, it seems to me that the UK is a much more

lively and committed place for DIY projects and crafts. If you're
interested in DIY designer lighting, check out
http://DoDesignDIY.com.
I don't think you'll be disappointed, These are free DIY designs for
your personal use. brbr

is that for you?

In the US, it appears that DIY equals 5-minute DIY-bytes to make eeezy
tchotchkies, like ipod Cozies, and I think you UKs will do these more
justice.brbr

there it goes again.

Please express your opinions about my preceeding sweeping
generalizations. brbr

Answer the phone FFS!