DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   cyclist nearly kills himself (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/186598-re-cyclist-nearly-kills-himself.html)

Father Kylesmas December 21st 06 09:08 PM

cyclist nearly kills himself

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

Marvin formulated the question :
A couple of weeks ago I was driving along, approaching a roundabout in
the left hand lane. I'd just passed a cyclist about 15 metres before
the roundabout, stop at the roundabout, then when there's a gap i start
to go only to suddenly see that the cyclist has planted himself at the
corner of my nearside front bumper, I think I nudged him slightly
before I saw him and turned away from him a bit. What a ****ing moron!
The thing that got me was he seemed to think it was my fault. He was
wearing dark clothing as well and it was getting dark.

So what exactly did the cyclist do wrong? You were driving the car and
are supposed to look in front of you before moving, YOU RAN INTO HIM
BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT LOOKING.

And relax.

--
Phil Kyle™