DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Towing a bike... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/186466-re-towing-bike.html)

Father Kylesmas December 20th 06 04:56 PM

Towing a bike...

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

It happens that The Older Gentleman formulated :
Rusty wrote:

Is towing a bike actually legal? I seem to recall that it isn't (not
that this knowledge stopped me towing a dead Z400 a couple of miles
behind my CB350S back in student daze......)

It's legal here. Bikes are allowed to tow bikes. Not in France, though.

Though towing a bike with a car etc. is not legal.

Isn't it not no?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Mr Pounder December 20th 06 06:09 PM

Towing a bike...

Rusty wrote:

Is towing a bike actually legal? I seem to recall that it isn't (not
that this knowledge stopped me towing a dead Z400 a couple of miles
behind my CB350S back in student daze......)

It's legal here. Bikes are allowed to tow bikes. Not in France, though.

Though towing a bike with a car etc. is not legal.

Isn't it not no?

--
Phil KyleT

Vicar.

Mr Pounder

Father Kylesmas December 20th 06 08:26 PM

Towing a bike...

"Mr Pounder" Mr verbally sodomised in
. uk:

Rusty wrote:

Is towing a bike actually legal? I seem to recall that it isn't
(not that this knowledge stopped me towing a dead Z400 a couple of
miles behind my CB350S back in student daze......)

It's legal here. Bikes are allowed to tow bikes. Not in France,
though.

Though towing a bike with a car etc. is not legal.

Isn't it not no?

--
Phil KyleT

Vicar.