DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FOAK: bluetooth phone headsets, and computers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/186464-re-foak-bluetooth-phone-headsets-computers.html)

Father Kylesmas December 20th 06 04:55 PM

FOAK: bluetooth phone headsets, and computers

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

After serious thinking Lozzo wrote :
Champ says...
Here's a mildly technical question:

I've got a bluetooth headset thingy for my phone. It works just
dandy.

The mark of a true nob. I hate the ****ing things.

Our firm gave us them when we got new phones, mine lives in the
glovebox and has never been near my ear and never even been charged up.
I bought an adaptor for the car kit to take the new phone instead.

I spend a lot of time on the phone, need to be able to answer it
quickly, spend a lot of time behind the wheel and need both hands free
free at other times. For me they are the best thing since sliced bread
and I don't care if I look like a tit wearing one - practical
considerations come before looks. Wired ones don't work for me in that
I get tangled up with the wires.

I often need to wear the bluetooth 12 hours a day and find the type
which plugs into your ear makes your ears sore. I now only buy the none
in ear type.

Stop being illegal, Hazza.

--
Phil Kyle™