Posted to uk.d-i-y
51 51 is offline

Default shed door

Hi all.
I plan to build a shed door from 28mm thick oak timber (varying widths
94mm - 120mm).

Questions :

Should I biscuit and ledger them together?

or

Just ledger?

I figure on fitting a 5 lever mortice with padlock but I would need to
reinforce back and front with steel.
Do you know where I could source 2 pieces of 1/4" plate about 6 - 8" square?

Thanks.

Arthur

Shed door - Cheapish timber 51 UK diy 4 December 10th 06 01:01 AM
Warped shed door Jay Pique Woodworking 1 July 17th 06 10:58 PM
Shed Door Michael White Woodworking 0 January 9th 06 03:22 AM
Shed Door [email protected] Woodworking 8 January 4th 06 06:03 PM