DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   News from Diagnostic (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/185635-news-diagnostic.html)

benoitra December 12th 06 10:57 AM

News from Diagnostic

Merry Christmas from Autotechnique!

Just a quick note to let you know that our Christmas Crackers
Competition is already up and running. Hurry along and take part!

We're giving away 5 great diagnostic aids. 5 lucky winners will
receive a prize in our draw, which is entirely Free to enter. There are
no costs involved, and you are not obliged to buy anything.

You can see the products on offer and details of how to enter the draw
on our website at

www.autotechnique.com

Nothing complicated: just answer five simple questions, the answers to
which you'll also find on our website!

Have fun searching, and Good Luck!

Best Wishes,

Autotechnique.

Grimly Curmudgeon December 12th 06 02:05 PM

News from Diagnostic

drugs began to take hold. I remember "bendover"
saying something like:

receive a prize in our draw, which is entirely Free to enter.

**** off, spammer.
--

Dave

[email protected] December 12th 06 02:50 PM

News from Diagnostic

benoitra wrote:

Merry Christmas from Autotechnique!

youre now on the do-not-deal-with dodgy spamming company list.

NT

raden December 12th 06 07:50 PM

News from Diagnostic

In message .com,
benoitra writes
Merry Christmas from Autotechnique!

Just a quick note to let you know that our Christmas Crackers
Competition is already up and running. Hurry along and take part!

We're giving away 5 great diagnostic aids. 5 lucky winners will
receive a prize in our draw, which is entirely Free to enter. There are
no costs involved, and you are not obliged to buy anything.

You can see the products on offer and details of how to enter the draw
on our website at

www.autotechnique.com

Nothing complicated: just answer five simple questions, the answers to
which you'll also find on our website!

Benoitra, my french isn't that good

How do you say "**** off" in french ?

--