DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dremel drill clone (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/185168-dremel-drill-clone.html)

SirBenjamin December 8th 06 03:10 PM

Dremel drill clone

is on offer again.

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/special...pid_46237.html

EricP December 8th 06 03:15 PM

Dremel drill clone

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:10:50 GMT, SirBenjamin
wrote:

is on offer again.

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/special...pid_46237.html

Thanks for that George. I will get another one. The first is the most
used tool in the house and the crap it has got me out of is beyond
belief!

Doctor Drivel December 8th 06 04:12 PM

Dremel drill clone

wrote:

is on offer again.

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/special...pid_46237.html

Thanks for that George. I will get another one. The first is the most
used tool in the house and the crap it has got me out of is beyond
belief!

Did the first break down?

Andy Dingley December 8th 06 04:28 PM

Dremel drill clone

SirBenjamin wrote:

is on offer again.

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/special...pid_46237.html

It's slightly more expensive than just buying either the router base
_or_ the stand from Axminster and it's actually better made and more
reliable than Axminster's Dremel-clone that costs about 3x as much and
doesn't include either accessory.

Doctor Drivel December 14th 06 11:42 PM

Dremel drill clone

"SirBenjamin" wrote in message
is on offer again.

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/special...pid_46237.html

I bought one and a case with a lot of bits for an extra £4. The power
drills for sale sold out within 3 hours they told me.

Seems well made and sturdy enough, and the flexible shaft makes things easy.
Well worth it. I will not be using it that much so it should last a long
time. A 3 yr guarantee as well.

Doctor Drivel December 14th 06 11:54 PM

Dremel drill clone

wrote in message
oups.com...

SirBenjamin wrote:

is on offer again.

http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/special...pid_46237.html

It's slightly more expensive than just buying either the router base
_or_ the stand from Axminster and it's actually better made and more
reliable than Axminster's Dremel-clone that costs about 3x as much and
doesn't include either accessory.

The Axminster is £60 without the stand, which is in the Aldi kit, which is
another £13. So £73 to £15. Wow. You could by 4 Aldi tools and still have
change and a 3 yr guarantee too.