Junior Member

Default Speakers

Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative please.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

bodger wrote:
Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

It generally doesnt matter, as long as they are wired the same.
Id put the stripe to +ve, but its personal preference

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bodger wrote:

Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

If you really must know, take an AA battery, and connect across the
wires, while observing the speaker cone.
Compare all your speakers, so that they move the same way.

This doesn't matter across pairs of speakers, as long as they are wired
the same.
It also almost certainly doesn't matter between rooms.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

bodger wrote:
Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

Lets say that as long as the tow speakers are wired up the same way, it
doesn't matter.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

bodger wrote:

Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

I don't think that question has a definitive answer. As long as
you connect both speakers the same way, and they are in different
rooms to your existing speakers, then all should be well.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bodger wrote:
Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

--
bodger

black stripe positive, while youre at it replace the speaker "wire"
with some decent cable , doesnt have to be expensive but you WILL hear
the difference :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bodger wrote:

Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

speakers work on ac, so as long as theyre both phased the same all is
well.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
bodger wrote:
Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

'Flick' a low voltage DC source across them. A single cell battery - AA,
etc - is ideal. Observe the direction the bass unit moves. Outwards
indicates the same polarity as the battery terminals.

--
*One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5 Dec 2006 13:38:53 -0800, "dave sanderson"
wrote:

|bodger wrote:
| Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
| bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
| them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
| remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
| with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
| please.
|

|It generally doesnt matter, as long as they are wired the same.
|Id put the stripe to +ve, but its personal preference

It matters if you are using stereo. If a speaker is wired the wrong way
round it produces sound 180 degrees out of phase. Not that I could hear
the difference.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bodger" wrote in message

Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

It won't hurt either way round. BUT if you connect the wires the designed
way you will get noticeably more bass response.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

|bodger wrote:
| Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
| bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
| them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
| remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
| with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
| please.
|

|It generally doesnt matter, as long as they are wired the same.
|Id put the stripe to +ve, but its personal preference

It matters if you are using stereo. If a speaker is wired the wrong way
round it produces sound 180 degrees out of phase. Not that I could hear
the difference.

Que? if one is wired one way, and the other the other way they will be
180 deg out of phase with each other, and the result will be a loss of
low frequencies (very technical explaination skipped, bu I can post it
if you want), but both wired backwards makes no odds on most speakers.
If they are using a fancy crossover it *might* make a *slight*
difference, but since most book shelf speakers use a straight parallel
the tweater with a capacitor to roll off the low frequencies thats
unlikely. Given they have been sat in a garage id be more worried about
damage to the cones and coils producing crappy sounds.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bodger wrote:
Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

If you want to be really sure, connect them and put the two speakers
close together and play some bass through them. Then reverse the leads.
The setup that is loudest is correct.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
|bodger wrote:| Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
| bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
| them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
| remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
| with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
| please.
|

|It generally doesnt matter, as long as they are wired the same.
|Id put the stripe to +ve, but its personal preference

It matters if you are using stereo. If a speaker is wired the wrong way
round it produces sound 180 degrees out of phase. Not that I could hear
the difference.

That's why he said "as long as they are wired the same".

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

mrcheerful
. wrote:
"bodger" wrote in message

Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

It won't hurt either way round. BUT if you connect the wires the designed
way you will get noticeably more bass response.

Are you sure your ears are correctly phase-connected ?

--
"Real men don't set for stun."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bodger" wrote in message

Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

--
bodger

As others have said, so long as they are the same, it is OK.

However, does anyone remember the Emperors New Clothes days of the 70s and
80s where Hi-Fi mags, led on by certain manufacturers, jumped onto the
'Absolute Phase' bandwaggon?

This was not mainstream, I grant you, but a substantial minority of the
'golden ears' at the time subscribed to this.

The theory was that absolute phase needed to be maintained all the way from
the microphone to the speakers.

Ie: if the microphone diaphgram was being pushed away ( under positive
pressure ), the speaker cone should do likewise. And the reverse under
negative pressure.

Ahh, whatever happened to those people.

( I still have a Linn LP12 turntable, and a Naim tri-amp system driving
active Linn Isobariks! )

--
Ron

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ron Lowe wrote:
"bodger" wrote in message

[...]

Ah, the sondek, exellent piece of kit :-), looking to get a s/h one as
I bought a systemdek/RB300 some 17 years ago, still sounds exellent.
Musical Fidelity is the way to go regards amps IMO amazing stuff over
the years.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

mrcheerful wrote:

"bodger" wrote in message

Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
please.

It won't hurt either way round. BUT if you connect the wires the designed
way you will get noticeably more bass response.

Is there a CD equivalent of the old H-Fi Sound stereo test
record? This has lots of stuff, including in and out of phase
signals, along with pure tones at various levels to put your deck
through its paces. I still use it occasionally to check that I
haven't got a rewire round my neck.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris J Dixon wrote:
mrcheerful wrote:

"bodger" wrote in message

[...]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOSE-audio-sur...QQcmdZViewItem

Good ol' ebay !!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:25:34 -0000 Ron Lowe wrote :
However, does anyone remember the Emperors New Clothes days of the
70s and 80s where Hi-Fi mags, led on by certain manufacturers,
jumped onto the 'Absolute Phase' bandwaggon?

And at the other end of the scale, Amstrad 'hi-if' amps with endless knobs to
adjust things like the trilaterial spacial integrity balance (OK I made this
one up g).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

|bodger wrote:
| Not quite DIY but here goes.I have found an ancient pair of Wharfedale
| bookshelf speakers in the depths of the garage and would like to wire
| them up to my separates system to use in another room.There are the
| remains of two wires on the terminals,one is grey the other is grey
| with a black trace.Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative
| please.
|

|It generally doesnt matter, as long as they are wired the same.
|Id put the stripe to +ve, but its personal preference

It matters if you are using stereo.

He did say "as long as they're wired the same".

If a speaker is wired the wrong way
round it produces sound 180 degrees out of phase. Not that I could hear
the difference.

If my memory serves me right (it often does not), the above condition would
greatly reduce the bass (low frequency response). It would be noticeable on
a decent HiFi system.

Sylvain.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tony Bryer wrote:
On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:25:34 -0000 Ron Lowe wrote :
However, does anyone remember the Emperors New Clothes days of the
70s and 80s where Hi-Fi mags, led on by certain manufacturers,
jumped onto the 'Absolute Phase' bandwaggon?

And at the other end of the scale, Amstrad 'hi-if' amps with endless knobs to
adjust things like the trilaterial spacial integrity balance (OK I made this
one up g).

No, it was the Amstrad all in one, remember the ad showing the neatness
of the rear with only the power and speaker cables coming out. Didnt
mention that it was a crap design with ALL components for tape radio
and phono on one board with the worst crosstalk youve ever heard !!
The amount of decent valve amps that have been thrown for those :-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

black stripe positive, while youre at it replace the speaker "wire"
with some decent cable , doesnt have to be expensive but you WILL hear
the difference :-)

Glad you put that smiley in, I thought you were the guy who sells £250
kettle leads which are ' noisless'.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"gort" wrote in message

black stripe positive, while youre at it replace the speaker "wire"
with some decent cable , doesnt have to be expensive but you WILL hear
the difference :-)

Glad you put that smiley in, I thought you were the guy who sells £250
kettle leads which are ' noisless'.

Fat cable on speakers does make a distinct difference. Nothing special, just
needs to be fatter than the tiny stuff lots of systems come with.

cheers,
clive

Posted to uk.d-i-y

gort wrote:
black stripe positive, while youre at it replace the speaker "wire"
with some decent cable , doesnt have to be expensive but you WILL hear
the difference :-)

Glad you put that smiley in, I thought you were the guy who sells £250
kettle leads which are ' noisless'.

Dave

Not quite !! QED silver anniversary is damn good stuff for the price,
as for power cables a good quality IEC lead under £5 does the job as
good as any, I am looking into having a dedicated socket for the hi fi
from the CU though, as soon as I work out how to route it to the music
room without disrupting too much !!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
Staffbull wrote:
Not quite !! QED silver anniversary is damn good stuff for the price,
as for power cables a good quality IEC lead under £5 does the job as
good as any, I am looking into having a dedicated socket for the hi fi
from the CU though, as soon as I work out how to route it to the music
room without disrupting too much !!

More use is a dedicated earth. As well as your spur, run the earth for it
direct back to the main earth block in 4mm cable.

--
*Ah, I see the f**k-up fairy has visited us again

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,
Staffbull wrote:
Not quite !! QED silver anniversary is damn good stuff for the price,
as for power cables a good quality IEC lead under £5 does the job as
good as any, I am looking into having a dedicated socket for the hi fi
from the CU though, as soon as I work out how to route it to the music
room without disrupting too much !!

More use is a dedicated earth. As well as your spur, run the earth for it
direct back to the main earth block in 4mm cable.

--
*Ah, I see the f**k-up fairy has visited us again

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Thanks for that, The CU is in the old kitchen directly below the bath,
so I'll run it through the bathroom up into the loft and back down into
the music room, I was thinking of derating the cable to 4mm anyhoo, the
"audiophile" in me says it will sound better, like my CD stoplight
painted CD's and the CD blacklight disc I use to play all CD's, not
forgetting the Sorthobane feet for all equipment, the speaker cable
painstakingly cut to the same lengths, and amny many more ways I've
spent money on hifi !!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dave sanderson" wrote in
ups.com:

Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative please.

|It generally doesnt matter, as long as they are wired the same.
|Id put the stripe to +ve, but its personal preference

It matters if you are using stereo. If a speaker is wired the wrong
way round it produces sound 180 degrees out of phase. Not that I
could hear the difference.

Que? if one is wired one way, and the other the other way they will be
180 deg out of phase with each other, and the result will be a loss of
low frequencies (very technical explaination skipped, bu I can post it
if you want), but both wired backwards makes no odds on most speakers.

I think Dave is quite right on this; the problem is that real sounds are
asymmetrical - consult any trumpet and oscilloscope.

So although there would be no audible difference on sine waves, any other
sounds would be turned upside down, and golden ears can hear this. I
confess I never could, but nevertheless was made to keep the phase right
from source to direction of music of the speaker cone, as any purist
broadcasting organisation, if there are any left, would

mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
mike wrote:
Que? if one is wired one way, and the other the other way they will be
180 deg out of phase with each other, and the result will be a loss of
low frequencies (very technical explaination skipped, bu I can post it
if you want), but both wired backwards makes no odds on most speakers.

I think Dave is quite right on this; the problem is that real sounds are
asymmetrical - consult any trumpet and oscilloscope.

So although there would be no audible difference on sine waves, any
other sounds would be turned upside down, and golden ears can hear
this. I confess I never could, but nevertheless was made to keep the
phase right from source to direction of music of the speaker cone, as
any purist broadcasting organisation, if there are any left, would

Just not so, since you're not dealing with an electrical signal but sound
pressure waves. So called absolute phase is another myth.

--
*When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
mike wrote:
[...]

Actually before they get to the speakers cones you *are* dealing with
an AC electrical signal. thats why I said *most* speakers. It is
concevable that there are crossover designs which are none symetrical,
and could sound different when wired backwards. it was not the 'noise'
which I was refering to, as that is just a set of compressions and
rarefactions in the air, and I doubt anyone could tell the difference
in phase for the same sound. (hmm sounds like an interesting research
project...)

Incidentally I did once have a set of near field monitors which were
labeled wrong, as the assembly monkey had wired the internals of one
backwards.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"mike" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"dave sanderson" wrote in
ups.com:

Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative please.

|It generally doesnt matter, as long as they are wired the same.
|Id put the stripe to +ve, but its personal preference

It matters if you are using stereo. If a speaker is wired the wrong
way round it produces sound 180 degrees out of phase. Not that I
could hear the difference.

Que? if one is wired one way, and the other the other way they will be
180 deg out of phase with each other, and the result will be a loss of
low frequencies (very technical explaination skipped, bu I can post it
if you want), but both wired backwards makes no odds on most speakers.

I think Dave is quite right on this; the problem is that real sounds are
asymmetrical - consult any trumpet and oscilloscope.

So although there would be no audible difference on sine waves, any other
sounds would be turned upside down, and golden ears can hear this. I
confess I never could, but nevertheless was made to keep the phase right
from source to direction of music of the speaker cone, as any purist
broadcasting organisation, if there are any left, would

Yes. Not only did I notice a lack of bass, but the sound seemed "strange".

Sylvain.
mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE wrote:
So although there would be no audible difference on sine waves, any
other sounds would be turned upside down, and golden ears can hear
this. I confess I never could, but nevertheless was made to keep the
phase right from source to direction of music of the speaker cone, as
any purist broadcasting organisation, if there are any left, would

Yes. Not only did I notice a lack of bass, but the sound seemed
"strange".

That's because the speakers were out of phase with one another. Apart from
bass cancellation, you get a weird stereo sound stage, with sounds
appearing from other than between the speakers. But that's different from
so called absolute phase.

--
*Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

I think Dave is quite right on this; the problem is that real sounds are
asymmetrical - consult any trumpet and oscilloscope.

So although there would be no audible difference on sine waves, any
other sounds would be turned upside down, and golden ears can hear
this. I confess I never could, but nevertheless was made to keep the
phase right from source to direction of music of the speaker cone, as
any purist broadcasting organisation, if there are any left, would

Just not so, since you're not dealing with an electrical signal but sound
pressure waves. So called absolute phase is another myth.

Tis so - http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/AudioM...etry/asym.html

mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
mike wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

I think Dave is quite right on this; the problem is that real sounds are
asymmetrical - consult any trumpet and oscilloscope.

So although there would be no audible difference on sine waves, any
other sounds would be turned upside down, and golden ears can hear
this. I confess I never could, but nevertheless was made to keep the
phase right from source to direction of music of the speaker cone, as
any purist broadcasting organisation, if there are any left, would

Just not so, since you're not dealing with an electrical signal but
sound pressure waves. So called absolute phase is another myth.

Tis so - http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/AudioM...etry/asym.html

I'll concede it might make a difference if you were listening to one
cycle. But you're not so it doesn't.

--
*For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sylvain VAN DER WALDE wrote:
"mike" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"dave sanderson" wrote in
ups.com:

Can anyone tell me which is positive and negative please.

|It generally doesnt matter, as long as they are wired the same.
|Id put the stripe to +ve, but its personal preference

It matters if you are using stereo. If a speaker is wired the wrong
way round it produces sound 180 degrees out of phase. Not that I
could hear the difference.
Que? if one is wired one way, and the other the other way they will be
180 deg out of phase with each other, and the result will be a loss of
low frequencies (very technical explaination skipped, bu I can post it
if you want), but both wired backwards makes no odds on most speakers.

I think Dave is quite right on this; the problem is that real sounds are
asymmetrical - consult any trumpet and oscilloscope.

So although there would be no audible difference on sine waves, any other
sounds would be turned upside down, and golden ears can hear this. I
confess I never could, but nevertheless was made to keep the phase right
from source to direction of music of the speaker cone, as any purist
broadcasting organisation, if there are any left, would

Yes. Not only did I notice a lack of bass, but the sound seemed "strange".

Thats mostly ********..out of phase speakers - yes..you lose the bass
and the stereo image goes weird..but a phase reversal overall?

If you have ever been anywhere near a recording studio you will see that
phase reversal is all over the place in every single stage, and that
phase shifts happen too..you don't even want to think about what a
pre-digital recorder does to the phases of signals at different
frequencies...or what a concert hall does to the sound when it bounces
off the walls and people..or what a simple movement of your head does;-)

Sylvain.
mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

Just not so, since you're not dealing with an electrical signal but
sound pressure waves. So called absolute phase is another myth.

Tis so - http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/AudioM...etry/asym.html

I'll concede it might make a difference if you were listening to one
cycle. But you're not so it doesn't.

Well, you'd have to take that up with the golden-ears.

I confessed _I_ couldn't tell the difference, they seemed to be able to
in tests

mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dave sanderson wrote:

an AC electrical signal. thats why I said *most* speakers. It is
concevable that there are crossover designs which are none symetrical,
and could sound different when wired backwards.

this is a bit like saying its conceiveable there could be people with 3
arms so we should design jumpers to suit. In either case there might on
rare occasoin be such a screwup, but if so you've got a real problem to
think about rather than the irrelevance of absolute polarity.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
mike wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

Just not so, since you're not dealing with an electrical signal but
sound pressure waves. So called absolute phase is another myth.

Tis so - http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/AudioM...etry/asym.html

I'll concede it might make a difference if you were listening to one
cycle. But you're not so it doesn't.

Well, you'd have to take that up with the golden-ears.

I confessed _I_ couldn't tell the difference, they seemed to be able
to in tests

Most of these sort of tests aren't conducted in a scientifically approved
way - they really need to be double blind tests to have any validity. When
they are the 'golden ears' turn out to get random results same as everyone
else.

As an aside, there's a $10000 prize waiting for anyone who can reliably
tell the difference between adequately specified cables - speaker,
interconnect, mains etc. And it's still unclaimed. The 'golden ears' don't
like the idea of not knowing what they're listening to...

--
*Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 01:42:12 -0000, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

I'll concede it might make a difference if you were listening to one
cycle. But you're not so it doesn't.

I've certainly noticed a difference in bass drum sound if the polarity is
inverted. The initial thump of a dampened bass drum is often not much more
than half a cycle long.

Cheers

James.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I'll concede it might make a difference if you were listening to one
cycle. But you're not so it doesn't.

I've certainly noticed a difference in bass drum sound if the polarity
is inverted. The initial thump of a dampened bass drum is often not much
more than half a cycle long.

But inverts if you stand behind the drummer..
Cheers

James.

WTB: Flat Speakers Mungo UK diy 8 January 18th 06 10:46 PM
repairing speakers meirman Electronics Repair 1 September 6th 05 10:18 AM
Refinishing Speakers DMKinPA Woodworking 3 May 1st 05 01:53 PM
Way OT _> under cupboard speakers Richard UK diy 11 April 11th 05 12:26 PM
how do i turn off the tv speakers Mike G. Electronics Repair 2 January 18th 04 06:42 AM