DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I am looking for age gap relationships (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/184860-i-am-looking-age-gap-relationships.html)

lindayl16 December 5th 06 11:09 AM

I am looking for age gap relationships

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/sexysingle/agegaplove.htm

SirBenjamin December 5th 06 11:15 AM

On 5 Dec 2006 03:09:47 -0800, "lindayl16" wrote:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/sexysingle/agegaplove.htm

Try getting out and about a bit,you might meet someone.

Weatherlawyer December 5th 06 12:34 PM

I am looking for spam past its sell by date.

http://www.linday.tinday/spinay/spamgay.htm