DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Door knob (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/183402-door-knob.html)

CJC November 21st 06 01:37 PM

Door knob

Can anyone help, if you look at the following web link at the
Architectural Ironmongery Door Hardware catalogue I like the handle on
the front page:

Link on the website is http://danico.co.uk/products.html

however i emailed them asking for the price and they said they dont
actually sell it.

So my question is does anyone know where I could get something similar
as I'm after something less ordinary like the one I'm talking about.
Even if its not this handle but another nice looking one that would be
much appreciated.

Andy Hall November 21st 06 02:00 PM

Door knob

On 2006-11-21 13:37:19 +0000, "CJC" said:

Can anyone help, if you look at the following web link at the
Architectural Ironmongery Door Hardware catalogue I like the handle on
the front page:

Link on the website is http://danico.co.uk/products.html

however i emailed them asking for the price and they said they dont
actually sell it.

So my question is does anyone know where I could get something similar
as I'm after something less ordinary like the one I'm talking about.
Even if its not this handle but another nice looking one that would be
much appreciated.

Have a look at this

http://www.claytonmunroe.com/retail_...ssicsmain.html

EricP November 21st 06 03:08 PM

Door knob

On 21 Nov 2006 05:37:19 -0800, "CJC" wrote:

however i emailed them asking for the price and they said they dont
actually sell it.

So WTF waste your time in displaying it as if they do?

Bah!

CJC November 22nd 06 01:50 PM

Door knob

Thanks for the replies,

totally agree, about why they're advertising it, luckily I emailed them
before going otherwise I would have wasted the day getting there and
back.

Thanks for the link, found some handles for a different location but
still struggling to find some for the bedroom, so if anyone has any
knowledge of good places please let me know.