DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pinnacle 500 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/183298-pinnacle-500-a.html)

[email protected] November 20th 06 03:59 PM

Pinnacle 500

Hello,
I had a lean to conservatory fitted approx 3 years ago.
The roof is made from the Eurocell Pinnacle 500 lean to roofing system.
Had a little accident and have pierced the first pocket of the roof and
although this does not let rain into the conservatory I would like to
replace this pannel.
Rang the conservatory company , but they have stopped using this
roofing system, I have googled for it but it looks like there was a
Patent problem and it is no longer made!

Can any one help

Thanks

Martin

EricP November 20th 06 05:05 PM

Pinnacle 500

On 20 Nov 2006 07:59:15 -0800, wrote:

Hello,
I had a lean to conservatory fitted approx 3 years ago.
The roof is made from the Eurocell Pinnacle 500 lean to roofing system.
Had a little accident and have pierced the first pocket of the roof and
although this does not let rain into the conservatory I would like to
replace this pannel.
Rang the conservatory company , but they have stopped using this
roofing system, I have googled for it but it looks like there was a
Patent problem and it is no longer made!

Can any one help

Thanks

Martin

Have a look for Ultraframe Ultralite 500

It might help.

[email protected] November 23rd 06 10:51 AM

Pinnacle 500

This is the company that took the court action!
The roof systems are based on the same principle but are slightly
different.

My options a-
Find some Pinnacle 500
Patch roof