DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tumble Dryers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/182454-tumble-dryers.html)

[email protected] November 13th 06 02:46 PM

Tumble Dryers

I've had a tumble dryer that fits under my work surfaces with the top
removed, but now it's too old and needs to be replaced. Since I bought
it kitchen design has changed and it seems that no tumble dryer has a
removable top these days. I can't afford a built-in model. Does anyone
know of a way of finding a vented tumble dryere that has a removable
work top and thus measures only 820mm in height?