DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Q: Fridges & freezers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/181232-q-fridges-freezers.html)

Flynn November 2nd 06 10:40 AM

Q: Fridges & freezers

Hi

I'm looking to replace my under-worktop free-standing larder fridge &
freezer

They're both Candy, (ancient!) and 52.5 cm wide, 58-ish cm deep, 84cm high
and the worktop is built round them - the 52.5 width is the main factor

Does anyone know of suitably sized replacements? - Google's not throwing
anything useful up

TIA

Flynn

Christian McArdle November 2nd 06 10:43 AM

Fridges & freezers

They're both Candy, (ancient!) and 52.5 cm wide, 58-ish cm deep, 84cm high
and the worktop is built round them - the 52.5 width is the main factor

I can't say I remember seeing one, only 5cm increments seem to be common
these days. I think you might need 50cm versions and filler panels.

Christian.