DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gas boiler/fire flue (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/178728-gas-boiler-fire-flue.html)

Kev October 10th 06 04:44 PM

Gas boiler/fire flue

I am having real problems sourcing aluminium twin wall flue for a gas
fire. I need to replace one 135 degree elbow that has a split in it.
The annoying thing is that I could do this in the old cement/asbestos??
type flue but I gather you can't get that any more.
How on earth are boilers/fires installed these days if the flue pipe
that is supposed to be available isn't.
Any idea where I might find this in Herts or London. It isn't as if I
am out in the sticks anywhere.

Kevin