DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recognise this cistern syphon/valve? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/178723-recognise-cistern-syphon-valve.html)

VisionSet October 10th 06 02:07 PM

Recognise this cistern syphon/valve?

I think I need a new one, anyone know what make it is? Alternatively
suggest a GOOD alternative that I can hook up to the existing dual push
button that is presently connected by cable to the existing syphon/valve.

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=400h841

--
Mike W

raden October 10th 06 08:26 PM

Recognise this cistern syphon/valve?

In message , VisionSet
writes
I think I need a new one, anyone know what make it is? Alternatively
suggest a GOOD alternative that I can hook up to the existing dual push
button that is presently connected by cable to the existing syphon/valve.

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=400h841

Are you starting a wishing well there ?

If the diaphragm has split, I replaced mine earlier in the year with one
I made from a plastic wallet. It's still working 3 months later
--
geoff

Mathew Newton October 10th 06 09:15 PM

On Oct 10, 2:07 pm, "VisionSet" wrote:
I think I need a new one, anyone know what make it is? Alternatively
suggest a GOOD alternative that I can hook up to the existing dual push
button that is presently connected by cable to the existing syphon/valve.

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=400h841

--
Mike W

At the risk of being branded some sort of 'toilet spotter' I think that
could well be an early-model Wirquin. Check out www.wirquin.com for the
MW2 which is likely compatible. B&Q sell them.

Mathew