DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Creda Tumble Dryer (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/178418-creda-tumble-dryer.html)

[email protected] October 7th 06 07:36 PM

Creda Tumble Dryer

Hello people

Only 2 weeks ago I bought a brand new tumble dryer. Creda TVR2. Today
it only makes the usual spinnig noise and heat output, but no tumbling
movement at all. Could this be the drum/motor failure already? Is there
a reset I can locate? Not impressed as I bought this on the strength of
2 reviews.

Thanks
Nick

Guy King October 7th 06 08:10 PM

Creda Tumble Dryer

The message . com
from contains these words:

Could this be the drum/motor failure already?

Sounds more like the belt, but who cares, it's still under guarantee.

--
Skipweasel

[email protected] October 7th 06 08:49 PM

Creda Tumble Dryer

Danke Shern

Guy King wrote:
The message . com
from contains these words:

Staffbull October 7th 06 08:57 PM

Creda Tumble Dryer

wrote:
Danke Shern

Guy King wrote:
The message . com
from contains these words:

Could this be the drum/motor failure already?

Sounds more like the belt, but who cares, it's still under guarantee.

--
Skipweasel

Danke Schoen :-)

Guy King October 7th 06 09:59 PM

Creda Tumble Dryer

The message .com
from "Staffbull" contains these words:

Danke Schoen :-)

Danke schön, Shirley?

--
Skipweasel

Andy Hall October 7th 06 10:15 PM

Creda Tumble Dryer

On 2006-10-07 20:57:10 +0100, "Staffbull" said:

wrote:
Danke Shern

Guy King wrote:
The message . com
from contains these words:

Could this be the drum/motor failure already?

Sounds more like the belt, but who cares, it's still under guarantee.

--
Skipweasel

Danke Schoen :-)

Alles klar