DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Xpelair Expelair DX100T Extractor Fan (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/178010-xpelair-expelair-dx100t-extractor-fan.html)

[email protected] October 3rd 06 12:50 PM

Xpelair Expelair DX100T Extractor Fan

Hi,
I 've had the above for 3 years now and it always comes on
automatically seconds after the shower starts - It's just positioned
above the shower.

Recently it has started coming on at nights!
Any ideas? It's not humid here in Yorkshire!
cheers,
Richard

rrh October 3rd 06 08:57 PM

Xpelair Expelair DX100T Extractor Fan

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
I 've had the above for 3 years now and it always comes on
automatically seconds after the shower starts - It's just positioned
above the shower.

Recently it has started coming on at nights!
Any ideas? It's not humid here in Yorkshire!
cheers,
Richard

My DX100GH is still going strong after 12+ years and often runs all night at
this time of year, when (I presume) the air is more humid but before the
central heating is turned on.