DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Send text messages from Google - - for free !! (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/177675-send-text-messages-google-free.html)

[email protected] September 30th 06 01:47 PM

Send text messages from Google - - for free !!

I am an Google fan and love most of their offerings but I never knew
about this.
A Google page that allows you to send free text messages. Pretty simple
looking form too

more details
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/09/...oogle-for.html

Enjoy !!

raden October 1st 06 12:12 AM

Send text messages from Google - - for free !!

In message . com,
writes
I am an Google fan and love most of their offerings but I never knew
about this.
A Google page that allows you to send free text messages. Pretty simple
looking form too

more details
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/09/...oogle-for.html

Enjoy !!

You were abused when you were young, weren't you

--
geoff