DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Save $75 on this one!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/176651-save-%2475-one.html)

misha September 21st 06 09:32 AM

Save $75 on this one!!!

Sign up and in 4 hours you will be able to withdraw $75!

This site deposits it for you and you DON'T share any Credit Card or
Bank
Account information! If you mess anything contact me
and I'll help you!

Just follow the instructions carefully and you will be able to withdraw

the money after playing for a couple of hours!
http://www.partystakers.com/?bonus=1455

Take it and you won't regret it! No Scam or Fraud!
This literally takes 5 Minutes of your time and it is totally legit !

***$75 AT NO RISK***
http://www.partystakers.com/?bonus=1455

Think you made a mistake? Write me at and you'll get
answers!

[email protected] September 21st 06 02:12 PM

Save $75 on this one!!!

misha wrote:

Sign up and in 4 hours you will be able to withdraw $75!

This site deposits it for you and you DON'T share any Credit Card or
Bank
Account information! If you mess anything contact me
and I'll help you!

Money grows on trees, people give it away in bulk as youre doing, and
other such wallyisms.

NT

raden September 21st 06 08:39 PM

Save $75 on this one!!!

In message .com,
misha writes
Sign up and in 4 hours you will be able to withdraw $75!

They're giving away money

halleleuia

**** off

--
geoff

The3rd Earl Of Derby September 21st 06 10:41 PM

Save $75 on this one!!!

raden wrote:
In message .com,
misha writes
Sign up and in 4 hours you will be able to withdraw $75!

They're giving away money

halleleuia

**** off

Thats ...

*Hallelujah* Geoff, **** and I've ben told off for mispelling.

But sometime s I do know when a word has been mispelt. :-)

sheesh!

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

raden September 21st 06 11:03 PM

Save $75 on this one!!!

In message , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
raden wrote:
In message .com,
misha writes
Sign up and in 4 hours you will be able to withdraw $75!

They're giving away money

halleleuia

**** off

Thats ...

*Hallelujah* Geoff, **** and I've ben told off for mispelling.

But sometime s I do know when a word has been mispelt. :-)

Well, actually, it's one of those words which can be spelt several ways
- I know I used to be a choirboi !!

but, at the end of the day, DIGAF ?

no

--