Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Free pearls and crystal earrings and bracelets - Unique Gift

Get the finest jewellery at a Bargain price!! Our products are
handmade. It is unique and high quality. Get Free gift quote "google"
in order form

Visit us at http://www.daytodaythings.com

For wholesale price (up to 75% discount) when you order more than 80
items WHy not set up your own jewellery bussiness!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message .com,
daytodaythings.com writes
Get the finest jewellery at a Bargain price!! Our products are
handmade. It is unique and high quality. Get Free gift quote "google"
in order form

Visit us at http://www.crapthings.com

Remember - never buy from spammers

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Free pearls and crystal earrings and bracelets - Unique Tat

daytodaythings.com wrote:

Get the finest jewellery at a Bargain price!!

For wholesale price (up to 75% discount)

that tells you how overpriced the retail prices are

when you order more than 80
items WHy not set up your own jewellery bussiness!!!

why would anyone send a big wedge of money to god knows who for a load
of tat? What are the odds of them ever seeing the goods? And even if
they do get them, whats the real goods value? I'd bet my last dollar
its well below your selling price.

The thing with spammers is theres always a reason why they resort to
spam.

NT