DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Perfect Fit Window Blinds" for a conservatory (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/175766-perfect-fit-window-blinds-conservatory.html)

crsmith September 13th 06 08:07 AM

"Perfect Fit Window Blinds" for a conservatory

Hi

does anyone have experience of 'Perfect Fit Window Blinds'. They are
frames with integrated blinds that clip into the seals of the windows -
no drilling required - we are looking to get them for our conservatory
and teh price is definitely right - also saw a mock-up and product does
look good but keen to hear from anyone who has actually bought them
(although I understand they are new and only been around for about 9
months).

Also keen to know if clipping something into the inside window seal is
potentially damaging in the long run.

Thanks

Craig