DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Online Leather Suppliers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/1753-online-leather-suppliers.html)

RzB September 7th 03 11:25 AM

Online Leather Suppliers

I have just spent some hours searching for
online leather suppliers. I finally found an old
post in this group from 1999 that pointed me to

http://www.leprevo.co.uk/

This looks a very useful site. I wonder if anyone
knows of any other online or perhaps mail order
leather suppliers.

Many thanks,
Roy

Nick Nelson September 8th 03 09:01 AM

Online Leather Suppliers

RzB wrote:

I have just spent some hours searching for
online leather suppliers. I finally found an old
post in this group from 1999 that pointed me to

http://www.leprevo.co.uk/

http://www.ukhide.co.uk/

Nick

RzB September 9th 03 08:31 AM