Old September 7th 06, 09:35 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where can you buy cheap Spray paint

Hi

Can anyone tell me where to buy cheap spray paint in the UK ? Online is
preferable. I'm looking for primer and gloss back, and lacquer, the cheapest
I can find is 2.79+VAT plus P&P

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Phil

Old September 7th 06, 10:14 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Philip Duerden" wrote in message
:-) Maybe not but I need around 8 cans of each so it adds up quickly

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Philip Duerden wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me where to buy cheap spray paint in the UK ? Online
is preferable. I'm looking for primer and gloss back, and lacquer,
the cheapest I can find is 2.79+VAT plus P&P

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Phil

Is 2.79 too much?

How much do graffiti artists pay? (Or do they nick it?)

Old September 7th 06, 11:33 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Philip Duerden wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone tell me where to buy cheap spray paint in the UK ? Online is
preferable. I'm looking for primer and gloss back, and lacquer, the

cheapest
I can find is 2.79+VAT plus P&P

Any ideas ?

Poundland do all three of them, ermm for a pound a can
But not online
http://www.poundland.co.uk/page_stores.html

-

Old September 8th 06, 09:21 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message

"Philip Duerden" wrote in message
:-) Maybe not but I need around 8 cans of each so it adds up quickly

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Philip Duerden wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me where to buy cheap spray paint in the UK ? Online
is preferable. I'm looking for primer and gloss back, and lacquer,
the cheapest I can find is 2.79+VAT plus P&P

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Phil

Is 2.79 too much?

How much do graffiti artists pay? (Or do they nick it?)

More. They buy decent paint.