DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can you buy cheap Spray paint (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/175213-where-can-you-buy-cheap-spray-paint.html)

Philip Duerden September 7th 06 08:35 PM

Where can you buy cheap Spray paint

Hi

Can anyone tell me where to buy cheap spray paint in the UK ? Online is
preferable. I'm looking for primer and gloss back, and lacquer, the cheapest
I can find is £2.79+VAT plus P&P

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Phil

John September 7th 06 09:14 PM

"Philip Duerden" wrote in message
:-) Maybe not but I need around 8 cans of each so it adds up quickly

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Philip Duerden wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me where to buy cheap spray paint in the UK ? Online
is preferable. I'm looking for primer and gloss back, and lacquer,
the cheapest I can find is £2.79+VAT plus P&P

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Phil

Is £2.79 too much?

How much do graffiti artists pay? (Or do they nick it?)

Mark September 7th 06 10:33 PM

Where can you buy cheap Spray paint

Philip Duerden wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone tell me where to buy cheap spray paint in the UK ? Online is
preferable. I'm looking for primer and gloss back, and lacquer, the

cheapest
I can find is £2.79+VAT plus P&P

Any ideas ?

Poundland do all three of them, ermm for a pound a can
But not online
http://www.poundland.co.uk/page_stores.html

-

Doki September 8th 06 08:21 AM

"John" wrote in message

"Philip Duerden" wrote in message
:-) Maybe not but I need around 8 cans of each so it adds up quickly

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Philip Duerden wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me where to buy cheap spray paint in the UK ? Online
is preferable. I'm looking for primer and gloss back, and lacquer,
the cheapest I can find is £2.79+VAT plus P&P

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Phil

Is £2.79 too much?

How much do graffiti artists pay? (Or do they nick it?)

More. They buy decent paint.