DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   oil fired boiler timer problem (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/174774-oil-fired-boiler-timer-problem.html)

darren September 4th 06 10:23 AM

oil fired boiler timer problem

I have just moved into a house with a WEC Heatslave 2 boiler that seems
to work well but the timer is broken. It does not go around with time.
It is a Horsemann 240vac timer with 2 programmes and with the
programme, constant,off switch attached.

Can anyone help with a replacement?

Phil L September 4th 06 09:43 PM

darren wrote:
I have just moved into a house with a WEC Heatslave 2 boiler that
seems to work well but the timer is broken. It does not go around
with time. It is a Horsemann 240vac timer with 2 programmes and with
the programme, constant,off switch attached.

Can anyone help with a replacement?

It's not a horsemann timer, but it should work the boiler OK:
http://snipurl.com/vx45