DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy air bricks? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/174673-where-buy-air-bricks.html)

dog-man September 3rd 06 01:02 PM

Where to buy air bricks?

I need to buy a few air bricks but am struggling to find anywhere local
that sells them?

Seem silly ordering a few air bricks from the likes of Screwfix, that's
if they sell them.

Anyone know of any well known DIY stores that might sell them?

Steve...

Cicero September 3rd 06 01:07 PM

Where to buy air bricks?

"dog-man" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to buy a few air bricks but am struggling to find anywhere local
that sells them?

Seem silly ordering a few air bricks from the likes of Screwfix, that's
if they sell them.

Anyone know of any well known DIY stores that might sell them?

Steve...

=====================
Wickes

Cic.

It has removed 383 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

The3rd Earl Of Derby September 3rd 06 01:07 PM

Where to buy air bricks?

dog-man wrote:
I need to buy a few air bricks but am struggling to find anywhere
local that sells them?

Seem silly ordering a few air bricks from the likes of Screwfix,
that's if they sell them.

Anyone know of any well known DIY stores that might sell them?

Steve...

From the air force.

Any large builders yard sell them,and if you say thats where you tried...

Victor Meldrew mode on
I don't believe it.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Andrew Gabriel September 3rd 06 01:09 PM

Where to buy air bricks?

In article .com,
"dog-man" writes:
I need to buy a few air bricks but am struggling to find anywhere local
that sells them?

Seem silly ordering a few air bricks from the likes of Screwfix, that's
if they sell them.

Anyone know of any well known DIY stores that might sell them?

I think I've seen them in Wickes, but you'll probably find
a much bigger selection, and cheaper, at a builder's merchant,
which is where I buy them.

--
Andrew Gabriel

dg September 3rd 06 01:13 PM

Where to buy air bricks?

dog-man wrote:
I need to buy a few air bricks but am struggling to find anywhere local
that sells them?

Seem silly ordering a few air bricks from the likes of Screwfix, that's
if they sell them.

Anyone know of any well known DIY stores that might sell them?

Steve...

The whole point of the likes of screwfix and some of the other similar
suppliers is that you can order items on the afternoon and they will be
with you the next day. Screwfix do stock them.

Unless the builders yard is next door, it will often cost you more in
time and petrol in looking around for these.

dg

dog-man September 3rd 06 10:40 PM

Where to buy air bricks?

Tried Wickes and they don't have any, but my local wickes is only a
small store, but soon a Wickes extra will be opening.

The Medway Handyman September 3rd 06 11:39 PM

Where to buy air bricks?

dog-man wrote:
Tried Wickes and they don't have any, but my local wickes is only a
small store, but soon a Wickes extra will be opening.

They don't appear on their newly desinged web site either, Im sure a
builders merchant would have them.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

marvelus September 4th 06 04:21 AM

Where to buy air bricks?

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 22:39:40 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

dog-man wrote:
Tried Wickes and they don't have any, but my local wickes is only a
small store, but soon a Wickes extra will be opening.

They don't appear on their newly desinged web site either, Im sure a
builders merchant would have them.

I got some from Wickes 3 days ago.