DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   vax 2000 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/173404-vax-2000-a.html)

51 August 22nd 06 06:32 PM

vax 2000

Hi all.
Our VAX 2000 vaccuum
(God bless it because it provided me with my first trip abroad)

The red switch on top has a fault.
The machine works as soon as I flip the switch at the wall socket.

The vax switch has been made redundant.

I found this

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/...02000%20switch

Is it a simple pull out the old and push in the new?

Thanks.

Arthur

51 August 22nd 06 06:35 PM

vax 2000

"51" wrote in message
Hi all.
Our VAX 2000 vaccuum
(God bless it because it provided me with my first trip abroad)

The red switch on top has a fault.
The machine works as soon as I flip the switch at the wall socket.

The vax switch has been made redundant.

I found this

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/...02000%20switch

Is it a simple pull out the old and push in the new?

Thanks.

Arthur

Actually.
This looks more like mine even though its a clone.
http://www.partmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/....pl?PID=386915

RzB August 23rd 06 07:37 PM

vax 2000

"51" wrote
Hi all.
Our VAX 2000 vaccuum
(God bless it because it provided me with my first trip abroad)

Ehhh ? Ok - so what's a vacuum cleaner go to do with trips abroad?
The mind boggles...

Roy

Frank Erskine August 23rd 06 07:48 PM

vax 2000

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:37:26 +0100, "RzB"
wrote:

"51" wrote
Hi all.
Our VAX 2000 vaccuum
(God bless it because it provided me with my first trip abroad)

Ehhh ? Ok - so what's a vacuum cleaner go to do with trips abroad?
The mind boggles...

To the Hoover Dam...?

:-)
--
Frank Erskine

51 August 24th 06 09:33 PM

vax 2000

"RzB" wrote in message
"51" wrote
Hi all.
Our VAX 2000 vaccuum
(God bless it because it provided me with my first trip abroad)

Ehhh ? Ok - so what's a vacuum cleaner go to do with trips abroad?
The mind boggles...

Roy

About 1994.
Buy a Vax get a free flight to a european city.
Chose barcelona.
Other people bought Hoovers with a similair offer but got nothing. (hehe)

Arthur