DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   House Cleaning Tips & Tricks (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/173280-house-cleaning-tips-tricks.html)

clean August 21st 06 07:20 PM

House Cleaning Tips & Tricks

People from all over the country move to Florida for the warmth and
sunshine, but probably don't
realize the climate causes mold to thrive in and around the home:)

http://flying-rugs.blogspot.com/

Alan Holmes August 21st 06 11:53 PM

House Cleaning Tips & Tricks

"clean" wrote in message
ups.com...
House Cleaning Tips & Tricks
People from all over the country move to Florida for the warmth and
sunshine, but probably don't
realize the climate causes mold to thrive in and around the home:)

http://flying-rugs.blogspot.com/

And this is relevent to the uk?

raden August 28th 06 01:13 AM

House Cleaning Tips & Tricks

In message . com, clean
writes

**** - you're one stupid septic

--
geoff

[email protected] August 28th 06 12:01 PM

House Cleaning Tips & Tricks

clean wrote:

junk snipped

Best trick I know is to use HRV with filtering so the incoming air is
dust free, cuts right down on housecleaning apparently. One day we'll
all have them.

NT