Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bending 10mm copper plastic coated pipe

I've not bent this type of pipe before, is there a special former for a
bending machine which I would have to hire? I have approx 16 90 deg bends to
make, it's to be buried in a screed, and will feed a small (500Watt)
radiator. What is the smallest radius it will bend to without kinking? any
tips appreciated.

Cheers

Don