DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hotpoint Aquarius Condenser Tumble Dryer (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/172623-hotpoint-aquarius-condenser-tumble-dryer.html)

[email protected] August 15th 06 07:37 PM

Hotpoint Aquarius Condenser Tumble Dryer

My Hotpoint dryer is cutting out after about 5 minutes of the cycle,
each time you switch it back on it does less and less time until it
refuses to be switched on again - any ideas what we might need to
replace to fix this? I was ok while we had hot weather but I'm
struggling to get clothes dry now!

Guy King August 15th 06 07:54 PM

Hotpoint Aquarius Condenser Tumble Dryer

The message .com
from contains these words:

My Hotpoint dryer is cutting out after about 5 minutes of the cycle,
each time you switch it back on it does less and less time until it
refuses to be switched on again - any ideas what we might need to
replace to fix this?

Have you given it a really thorough de-fluff? Not just the filter but
taken it apart and remove the pillowcase full of hidden stuff?

--
Skipweasel

[email protected] August 15th 06 08:10 PM

Guy King wrote:

Have you given it a really thorough de-fluff? Not just the filter but
taken it apart and remove the pillowcase full of hidden stuff?

We've taken the condenser unit out and cleaned all that, and basically
everything we can get to without taking the back off. Might there be
more inside?

Guy King August 15th 06 08:53 PM

Hotpoint Aquarius Condenser Tumble Dryer

The message m
from contains these words:

We've taken the condenser unit out and cleaned all that, and basically
everything we can get to without taking the back off. Might there be
more inside?

Oh yes!

--
Skipweasel