Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Concrete Mixer

Looking for a cheap concrete mixer for a home project preferably electric
and new Thanks E

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Leveled wrote:
Looking for a cheap concrete mixer for a home project preferably
electric and new Thanks E

I think the p&p is free as its above their 50GBP?
http://www.toolstation.com/?r=k&feature=75033

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Leveled wrote:
Looking for a cheap concrete mixer for a home project preferably
electric and new Thanks E

Makro have a Kinzo make @ £99 + VAT on offer at the moment - if you have or
can blag a trade card.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-08-13 15:43:29 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Leveled wrote:
Looking for a cheap concrete mixer for a home project preferably
electric and new Thanks E

Makro have a Kinzo make @ £99 + VAT on offer at the moment - if you
have or can blag a trade card.

You'd have to be pretty incompetent not to be able to blag a trade card.

I went into a Makro once. It smelled of rotting meat and other
groceries. I went out again and threw the trade card away.

Costco is a bit better. At least that doesn't smell.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
dg dg is offline

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Leveled wrote:
Looking for a cheap concrete mixer for a home project preferably
electric and new Thanks E

Makro have a Kinzo make @ £99 + VAT on offer at the moment - if you have or
can blag a trade card.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Is this the sideways tilting type, which was also on offer at Aldi and
sold by Machine Mart?

I had a quick look a this type, and the frame tubes seemed a bit thin
and may not last too long under use. Have any users got any comments?

It does not seem as study as the UK made Belle ones, and I presume that
these are just cheaply made in china.

dg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dg wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Leveled wrote:
Looking for a cheap concrete mixer for a home project preferably
electric and new Thanks E

Makro have a Kinzo make @ £99 + VAT on offer at the moment - if you
have or can blag a trade card.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Is this the sideways tilting type, which was also on offer at Aldi and
sold by Machine Mart?

I had a quick look a this type, and the frame tubes seemed a bit thin
and may not last too long under use. Have any users got any comments?

It does not seem as study as the UK made Belle ones, and I presume
that these are just cheaply made in china.

dg

Just get an old washing machine,tilt it back a bit,slow the motor down and
put in pre wash. ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Makro have a Kinzo make @ ï½£99 + VAT on offer at the moment - if you have or
can blag a trade card.

Call it brand snobbery if you like, but I have yet to see anything with
a Kinzo badge that is not pretty nasty....

(even screwfix had to resort to giving away kinzo angle grinders as a
free gift when you ordered cutting discs as a way to stop the things
coming back!)

--
Cheers,

John.

Belle Mini Mix 150 Concrete Mixer Capacity Lawrence Zarb UK diy 9 July 17th 17 08:35 PM
Cast Concrete Mouldings tghattaq Home Repair 10 December 11th 05 12:45 AM
Help Refinishing/Resurfacing Concrete [email protected] Home Repair 4 November 27th 05 05:04 PM
Concrete shed base Craig Graham UK diy 4 June 29th 04 07:46 AM
Acid vs. concrete. Cafe1 Home Repair 17 May 13th 04 03:39 AM