DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: Potterton Suprima recon PCB ex CET (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/171645-fs-potterton-suprima-recon-pcb-ex-cet.html)

Mike Tomlinson August 6th 06 10:58 PM

FS: Potterton Suprima recon PCB ex CET

I have a reconditioned Potterton Suprima PCB from Geoff at CET, which
has not been used, for sale. £40 posted.

please reply via email (the reply-to address works.)

--
(\__/)

raden August 6th 06 11:29 PM

FS: Potterton Suprima recon PCB ex CET

In message , Mike Tomlinson
writes

I have a reconditioned Potterton Suprima PCB from Geoff at CET, which
has not been used, for sale. £40 posted.

please reply via email (the reply-to address works.)

Keep me informed, and I'll transfer the warranty

--
geoff

Mike Tomlinson August 7th 06 08:14 AM

FS: Potterton Suprima recon PCB ex CET

In article , raden
writes

Keep me informed, and I'll transfer the warranty

Thank you Geoff, that's very decent of you. I've mailed the buyer to
let him know.

cheers,
Mike

--