DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I buy a hose for an air conditioner? (to make my existing hose longer) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/171440-where-can-i-buy-hose-air-conditioner-make-my-existing-hose-longer.html)

[email protected] August 4th 06 08:37 PM

Where can I buy a hose for an air conditioner? (to make my existing hose longer)

I bought one from.... comes with an extending .. it's amazing... love
it.. anyway.. the host is just a tad too short.

Where can i buy it (i.e. a shop - in central London - not the
internet... I want to pick one up ASAP)

Guy King August 4th 06 08:52 PM

Where can I buy a hose for an air conditioner? (to make my existing hose longer)

The message .com
from contains these words:

I bought one from.... comes with an extending .. it's amazing... love
it.. anyway.. the host is just a tad too short.

What sort of hose? Water, air, refrigerant, what?

--
Skipweasel

MikeH August 4th 06 09:17 PM

Where can I buy a hose for an air conditioner? (to make my existing hose longer)

Assuming its the 100mm (ish) hose that dumps the hot air out of the
cooled arae, you can buy it at B and Q along with short lengths of
plastic pipe that you could use to join it. Look for venting kits for
tumble driers - should do the job OK.

Mike