DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: (2) MATCHED OPT'S- $10- TUBE AMP (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/171405-re-fa-2-matched-opts-%2410-tube-amp.html)

DeserTBoB August 4th 06 04:47 PM

FA: (2) MATCHED OPT'S- $10- TUBE AMP

On 4 Aug 2006 07:52:43 -0700, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA masquerading
as "CAINE" from his Google Groups account spammed:

http://cgi.ebaysnip

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OFF-TOPIC SPAMMER AND DIRTBAG SELLER!

This spammer and eBay fraudster, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka
66fourdoor on eBay, is yet another annoying eBay spammer, as well as
an eBay cheat and crook. He's obviously under pressure now due to my
efforts, as he's sending my ISP and othe net ops messages threatening
legal action if they don't shut me up...ain't gonna happen! Don't be
beguilded by his "great feedback," either...take a look at his
attempts at extortion and his "buried" bad feedback at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Also, take a look at his retaliatory bad feedback left for others at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...r&Dirn=Left+by

This guy's a proven nut case and crook. He defrauded me twice under
two different eBay account names, one having been shut down since then
for fraud.

Do Usenet a favor...turn this creep in for spam today at:

(account 66fourdoor)
(use email account he used in his spam)
(main account POP3 address )

....and do NOT fall victim to his scam auctions!

DesertBob Jr. August 4th 06 05:31 PM

FA: (2) MATCHED OPT'S- $10- TUBE AMP

DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

what DeserTBob conveniently leaves out is, his own (2) Ebay usernames,
VOXPOPPER and XCALIBER44, have both been permanently banned from Ebay
for transaction interference, posting contact info, and warning bidders
away from auctions

you make the call !

Tony Bryer August 4th 06 05:31 PM

FA: (2) MATCHED OPT'S- $10- TUBE AMP

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 08:47:34 -0700 DeserTBoB wrote :
This spammer and eBay fraudster, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka
66fourdoor on eBay, is yet another annoying eBay spammer,

Those of us who have picked this up on uk.d-i-y might be tempted to
use such an adjective about you ...