DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   800 mm Corner Entry Shower Enclosure (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/170443-800-mm-corner-entry-shower-enclosure.html)

[email protected] July 26th 06 09:51 PM

800 mm Corner Entry Shower Enclosure

Yes, I need to replace a shower enclosure after a mere 7 (seven) years
of service. The outgoing item has (it transpires) very flimsy
framing and the glass is all but dropping out of the sliding panels.
Unfortunately, corner entry is the only accepatble option at this
point.

Any recommendations for a product that will survive for a longer
period?

Regards
JonH

mrcheerful . July 27th 06 01:25 PM

wrote in message
Yes, I need to replace a shower enclosure after a mere 7 (seven) years
of service. The outgoing item has (it transpires) very flimsy
framing and the glass is all but dropping out of the sliding panels.
Unfortunately, corner entry is the only accepatble option at this
point.

Any recommendations for a product that will survive for a longer
period?

Regards
JonH

my b and q one has survived 20 years of daily use, I did take care fitting
and fettling though.

mrcheerful