DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Furniture Storage (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/169537-furniture-storage.html)

news July 18th 06 07:44 AM

Furniture Storage

I plan to be moving house soon, and need to put furniture in store while
looking for a new house in North Wales.

Recommendations for a good storage company in North Wales anyone?

--
Ian

Tony Morgan July 18th 06 04:56 PM

Furniture Storage

In message , news
writes

Lock Stock. See http://www.lockstock.biz

--
Tony Morgan
http://www.rhylonline.com

Kendall K. Down July 18th 06 08:39 PM

Furniture Storage

In message
news wrote:

I plan to be moving house soon, and need to put furniture in store while
looking for a new house in North Wales.
Recommendations for a good storage company in North Wales anyone?

There's a good company in Deeside/Chester but I can't remember their name:
some well-known name like ParcelForce or Pickfords or something. I've used
them (some years ago) and found their rates very reasonable.

Ken Down

--
================ ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIGGINGS ===============
| Australia's premier archaeological magazine |

Kev July 22nd 06 11:14 PM

Furniture Storage

Try

Knight Moves in Llanbedr Gwynedd ask for Wynn.