DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cooker Hood to fit in a Chimney (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/169255-cooker-hood-fit-chimney.html)

JB10 July 15th 06 09:58 PM

Cooker Hood to fit in a Chimney

I am really in need of a little help and advice !
I am looking for a Cooker Hood that will fit into a Chimney Breast.
I've just moved into the house, the Chimney used to have an old floor standing boiler ( which has now been removed ) but to utilise the space of the chimney I have ordered a 90cm Rangecooker, I need something reasonably slim and preferably 90cm wide to match the cooker, but it cant be too deep and it needs to fit up into the Chimney.
Any ideas ?