DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Master/Slave Mains Distribution Blocks (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/169239-master-slave-mains-distribution-blocks.html)

dcbwhaley July 15th 06 02:32 PM

Master/Slave Mains Distribution Blocks

I have seen a mains distribution block where if current is drawn by a
master socket all the other sockets are switched on. What is the
correct nomenclature for this arrangment and where can I buy one?

Lobster July 15th 06 03:15 PM

dcbwhaley wrote:
I have seen a mains distribution block where if current is drawn by a
master socket all the other sockets are switched on. What is the
correct nomenclature for this arrangment and where can I buy one?

One of these? http://tinyurl.com/el55o (or
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?criteria=L22BK&DOY=15m7)

David

dcbwhaley July 15th 06 03:38 PM