Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WTD: Concrete sectional garage - Bromley

Anyone wanting to get rid of a concrete sectional garage in striking
distance of Bromley ? I want to make up an open fronted enclosure
about 8 foot square so not all panels need to be perfect. Will
dismantle and collect.

Email address needs de-spamming or call me on 020-8402-0355

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Concrete sectional garage - Bromley

"Mr Alun Davies" wrote in message

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in

message
news
Anyone wanting to get rid of a concrete sectional garage in

striking
distance of Bromley ? I want to make up an open fronted

enclosure
about 8 foot square so not all panels need to be perfect. Will
dismantle and collect.

Email address needs de-spamming or call me on 020-8402-0355

AWEM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Concrete-Secti...QQcmdZViewItem

Also

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nasty-Concrete...QQcmdZViewItem

Chadwell Heath, Essex.

Thank Alun but rather far considering probably 5 trips with my trailer

AWEM