DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT wheelie bin pollution rant (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/168532-re-ot-wheelie-bin-pollution-rant.html)

Mary Fisher July 8th 06 01:04 PM

OT wheelie bin pollution rant

"Hugo Nebula" abuse@localhost wrote in message

Be grateful (on so many levels) that you don't live in Manchester.

Oh I AM :-)

Mary

Andy Hall July 8th 06 01:45 PM

OT wheelie bin pollution rant

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:04:41 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote
(in article ):

"Hugo Nebula" abuse@localhost wrote in message

Be grateful (on so many levels) that you don't live in Manchester.

Oh I AM :-)

Mary

So why did you let them build the M62?

t' Pennines were a natural barrier and you only had Hull to worry about. Now
you're hemmed in on both sides.

Mary Fisher July 8th 06 03:49 PM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:04:41 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote
(in article ):

"Hugo Nebula" abuse@localhost wrote in message

Be grateful (on so many levels) that you don't live in Manchester.

Oh I AM :-)

Mary

So why did you let them build the M62?

When it was built it was a fantastic road, still is the most beautiful in
the country IMO. It's only spoiled by the traffic. We either use it during
the night or only for the last bit from the A1 home.

But there's nowt wrong with Lancastrians, they're no southerners.

t' Pennines were a natural barrier and you only had Hull to worry about.
Now
you're hemmed in on both sides.

Hardly! Hull doesn't worry us, we just keep away. Most of them can't read a
map - I've heard - so we rarely see any. Two Jags is safe in London, they
deserve him. Larkin's not around any more. No problems!

Mary