DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   lithium batteries (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/165781-lithium-batteries.html)

Mark June 15th 06 09:11 PM

lithium batteries

Hi I have a battery charger which charges ordinary alkaline batteries to
extend their life by 5 or 6 times. Does anyone know if I can re-charge AA
litihum batteries such as Energiser 2020 batteries?
Thanks Mark

Chris Hodges June 16th 06 09:33 PM

lithium batteries

Mark wrote:
Hi I have a battery charger which charges ordinary alkaline batteries to
extend their life by 5 or 6 times. Does anyone know if I can re-charge AA
litihum batteries such as Energiser 2020 batteries?
Thanks Mark

Lithiums are very fussy, and also much more likely to catch fire than
other types. I wouldn't chance it.

Chris

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with blueyonder dot co dot uk