DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cheap sheet/board name?? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/165510-cheap-sheet-board-name.html)

Aidan June 13th 06 12:50 PM

Cheap sheet/board name??

Anyone know the name of that sheet/board material? I think it's a
plastic material, used for estate agents' sign boards and temporary
floor protection in the building industry. It's a cheap material, I
think it's been mentioned on here before but can't recall the thread.

I need to lash-up a couple of metres of duct with board & duct-tape.

Aidan June 13th 06 01:09 PM

Cheap sheet/board name??

Aidan wrote:
Anyone know the name of that sheet/board material?

Got it. coroplast/correx. Thanks, anyway.

Guy King June 13th 06 01:09 PM

Cheap sheet/board name??

The message .com
from "Aidan" contains these words:

Anyone know the name of that sheet/board material? I think it's a
plastic material, used for estate agents' sign boards and temporary
floor protection in the building industry.

If you mean the corrugated stuff, it's Correx.

--
Skipweasel

Aidan June 13th 06 01:21 PM

Cheap sheet/board name??

Guy King wrote:

If you mean the corrugated stuff, it's Correx.

I did, it is.
Thanks, Guy.