Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bosch Dishwasher

Hi All,

I have recently purchued a home that has an existing Bosh Dishwasher
SGS4332AU. I have been having problems with water flooding into the
bottom when the water inlet valve opens. I have noted that the problem
settles down if the water isolation tap is only opened by a very small
amount.

I suspect there is something missing from the inlet valve itself, which
reduces the pressure and flow. I would appreciate if anyone could point
me to a site where I could download the Service Manual for this
Dishwasher.

Cheers, Alan

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil Anthropist

wrote:
Hi All,

I have recently purchued a home that has an existing Bosh Dishwasher
SGS4332AU. I have been having problems with water flooding into the
bottom when the water inlet valve opens. I have noted that the problem
settles down if the water isolation tap is only opened by a very small
amount.

I suspect there is something missing from the inlet valve itself, which
reduces the pressure and flow. I would appreciate if anyone could point
me to a site where I could download the Service Manual for this
Dishwasher.

Cheers, Alan

I suspect that service manuals are only made available to Bosch approved
repair centres. If there is a site for downloading service manuals then only
Bosch approved repairers are likely to be able to access that. You can
request a manual via
http://www.boschappliances.co.uk/con...section=manual but I assume
they mean instruction manual, not a service manual. It would be interesting
to know how Bosch responds to a request for a service manual.

Bosch 4803 dishwasher draining problem [email protected] Home Repair 7 October 31st 05 06:57 PM
Bosch Dishwasher problems ! Adrian Brentnall UK diy 7 July 9th 05 08:32 AM
bosch dishwasher question/problem Ace Home Repair 9 September 22nd 04 02:30 AM
Bosch Dishwasher ClaudCar Home Repair 4 August 12th 04 02:09 AM
Bosch dishwasher no draining timegoesby UK diy 5 February 18th 04 11:51 AM