Posted to uk.d-i-y
ron

Default Toilet siphon

Hi I need a new toilet siphon but am unsure as to what the measurement of
241mm measures. Is it the height or the width?
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...9890&id=71497#

http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/64/p2634964_x.jpg
My toilet is about 16 years old with an external overflow.

Thanks Ron

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills

ron wrote:

Hi I need a new toilet siphon but am unsure as to what the
measurement of 241mm measures. Is it the height or the width?
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...9890&id=71497#

http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/64/p2634964_x.jpg
My toilet is about 16 years old with an external overflow.

Thanks Ron

It will be the height - excluding the bit which sticks out through the
bottom of the cistern. Unless your cistern is particularly unusual, it
should fit ok.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Toilet drain runs 15 feet... Bob Home Repair 21 March 1st 06 06:06 PM
toilet back up nogggin Home Repair 12 February 11th 06 11:17 PM
toilet siphon renewal? update [email protected] UK diy 3 January 23rd 06 05:16 PM
Toilet Cistern Siphon not working zzapper UK diy 11 June 21st 04 05:39 PM
Run on toilet paper predicted Stormin Mormon Home Repair 12 October 30th 03 07:48 PM