DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stained-glass effect - materials? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/1595-stained-glass-effect-materials.html)

Frank Watson September 2nd 03 11:15 AM

Stained-glass effect - materials?

I want to create a stained glass effect on a couple of windows in my
house. I envisage painting on coloured laquer or suchlike. Can anyone
recommend where I can obtain such materials in small amounts? And what
about the lead? I know you can obtain self-adhesive lead strip (for
making imitation diamond-glazed windows) is that a good thing to use
for the imitation joins in the stained glass? Ideally I'd like
something narrower - suitable for small-radius curves.

Thank you

Frank