DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   9" by 9" Vent required in brass (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/156685-9-9-vent-required-brass.html)

Martin May 9th 06 12:18 AM

9" by 9" Vent required in brass

Hi

Any idea where I might find a 9" by 9" brass vent, to replace a nasty
plastic one which sits next to my chimney? I've tried the usual B&Q,
Homebase, etc. but they all have an incredibly limited choice.....

Thanks

Martin

Phil Anthropist May 9th 06 06:55 AM

9" by 9" Vent required in brass

"Martin" wrote:
Hi

Any idea where I might find a 9" by 9" brass vent, to replace a nasty
plastic one which sits next to my chimney? I've tried the usual B&Q,
Homebase, etc. but they all have an incredibly limited choice.....

Thanks

Martin

Google found http://www.inbrass.co.uk/acatalog/Cl...ntilators.html
but the nearest to 9 inches square is 305mm x 305mm at £37.30.

nightjar May 9th 06 08:07 AM

9" by 9" Vent required in brass

"Martin" wrote in message
Hi

Any idea where I might find a 9" by 9" brass vent, to replace a nasty
plastic one which sits next to my chimney? I've tried the usual B&Q,
Homebase, etc. but they all have an incredibly limited choice.....

My local ironmongers stocks them.

Colin Bignell